Equine Short & Advanced Courses
Welcome to our Equine Short & Advanced courses, designed with the horse owner in mind. Equine Short courses are a great starting point for those wishing to study part-time and take more control of their study time and submission date.
Our Advanced courses take you on a more in-depth learning journey and are for those looking to develop their knowledge and expertise to a more expert and sophisticated level. By their nature, these will require more time and dedication, but again, retain open submission dates.
- DIPLOMA IN STABLE DESIGN & YARD MANAGEMENTThis course complements 'Care of the Stable Kept Horse and Pony' focusing on stable design and how this affects the horse. Course Fee £55Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN PREPARING YOUR HORSE FOR COMPETITIONThis course is ideal for the horse owner who is planning to embark on competing and wants to know how to prepare their horse for competition. Course Fee £65Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN PASTURE MANAGEMENTThis is an essential course for anyone who turns out their horses or ponies and needs to understand how to get the most from their pastureland. Course Fee £55Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND FEEDING OF HORSESThis course is essential reading for anyone responsible for preparing diets and feeding horses. Course Fee £65Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN KEEPING HORSES & PONIES AT GRASSThis is an ideal course for anyone new to caring for horses or ponies, and provides an in-depth look at care, feeding and dealing with common ailments. Course Fee £45Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN HORSE INSTINCTS & BEHAVIOURThis course is essential reading for anyone working with horses, or who wants to understand why they behave in a certain way and what it means. Course Fee £65Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN EQUITATION FOR THE HORSE OWNERSchooling and training your horse from home can be difficult. Without regular access to an instructor you can find you are losing focus and slipping into bad habits. Course Fee £65Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN CARE OF THE STABLED HORSE & PONYThis course is ideal for the new horse owner or anyone studying for British Horse Society Stage 1 or 2 examinations. Course Fee £55Add to BasketMore Info
- DIPLOMA IN HORSE HEALTHThis course explores how to maintain the health of your horse and minimise the risk of illness and disease. It is also essential for the horse owner or anyone studying for British Horse Society Stage 1 or 2 examinations Course Fee £65Add to BasketMore Info
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN THE SYSTEMS OF THE HORSEThis course is designed for horse owners who want to understand more about the systems of the horse and how these affect how we care for our horses. Course Fee £105Add to BasketMore Info
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN HOLISTIC HORSE CAREThis course provides the horse owner with valuable information on the wide variety of alternative therapies and treatments now available. Course Fee £105Add to BasketMore Info
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN EQUINE REHABILITATION & THERAPYThis course provides valuable information on the cause and impact of performance related injuries, diagnosis techniques, therapies and treatments. Course Fee £115Add to BasketMore Info
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CONFORMATION & ACTIONThis course provides details of how the conformation of a horse influences their way of going, predisposition to particular disciplines & potential ailments. Course Fee £115Add to BasketMore Info