Terms & conditions
Horses & Courses will provide you with course materials, assessments and guidance as stated in the course details until the completion of your course or courses.
- Horses & Courses will endeavour to send you your course material within 21 days of receipt of payment.
- Horses & Courses will refund your course fee ( subject to a handling charge of 10%) in the event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the course. Simply return the unused materials in perfect condition within 14 days of receipt.
- If you do not notify us of cancellation within 14 day, or you keep the course material after this period you are deemed to accept it and all conditions of payment.
- When a course is in the process of being updated or revised the courses/ modules may be sent to you as they become available. We will notify you about availability of course/ modules prior to any revision or modification.
- Horses & Courses owns the copyright of all course material on the website and within the course work-packs. The course material is sold on the understanding that they are for your personal use only. On enrolment, signature and acceptance of the materials you are deemed to have agreed not to lend or sell the materials to anyone else nor to copy or allow them to be copied in whole or in any part by any means.
- Title of the course materials remains with Horses & Courses until payment has been received in full.